Who we are:
Win-Win Entertainment is a 501c3 national nonprofit based in Las Vegas that creates opportunities for professional performers to share their time and talent with children in need. We are 100% volunteer-based. We have no paid staff, and all performers donate their time for all events.
What we believe:
We believe in the inherent generosity of the human spirit. We believe that people want to give back, but they get distracted by the busyness of their daily lives. We believe that if you make it easy for people to give back, they will.
What we do:
We establish regularly recurring programs with community partners in 4 main youth sectors – Healthcare, At-Risk / Foster Care, Special Needs, and Education. We match performers with our community programs based on their skill set and passion.
How we do it:
We are fortunate to have the support of an avid volunteer base, and generous corporate sponsors who see the value in what we are doing, many of whom have supported Win-Win Entertainment since our inception in 2011. Sponsorships and donations activate and deploy our commodities (time and talent) in Win-Win cities in the following ways:
- Adequate Liability insurance
- Background Checks
- Website / digital portal that connects Win-Win and its talent to our events and programs for your city
- Technical infrastructure, such as sound, lighting and staging equipment use at events
- Basic Volunteer Coordinator stipends for event-related expenses incurred
- Essential and basic travel and administration hard costs
- Event-related expenses such as signs, printing, etc.
- Branded SWAG for Performers and Volunteers (t-shirts and other wearables, promotional items, etc.)
- Marketing & Promotion of events and programs, such as electronic media, print, outdoor, digital, etc.
Where we are going:
After 5 successful years in Las Vegas, in January 2017 we began laying the groundwork to expand nationally. We are actively working to build our national performer database and establish philanthropic programs for professional entertainers in new cities. The first 4 cities outside of Las Vegas we are working with are Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Orlando, and San Francisco… with many more on deck!